Monday, January 24, 2011

Rabbit Housing

For the time I have reared rabbits since early 2008, I have struggled with all kind of Cages mentioned in may internet sites. The popular wire meshed floor cages have proved a menace to me as it require constant repairs due to rusting. Still it inflicts injuries to rabbits by either poking their feet or even breaking them.

I have built and brought down many of them as I found them not working well for me. But now I think I have designed the best cages that you may find around. 

Have a look at some pictures .



Figure 2 One side of the 3 storied Rabbitry holding the cages

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing u a work with us. It seem to be a good work and well planed job. SO am asking where is the Market, where do u sell u a rabbits ?? Ave about 80 rabbits and some times i find it hard to sell when they mature. Ave about 120 cages and only 80 ave rabbits and am NOT opting to breed more if there is no GUARANTEED market. I also do ave 10 Dairy cows, 10 dairy cows ,20 kuku kienyeji, 100 kenbrow chickens, 300 egg laying chickens and 6 bee hives. Out of all THAT, only rabbits sumbua me in Marketing......email....soko@gmail.com....

    ReplyDelete